National Pension Scheme
- National Pension System is an easily accessible, low cost, flexible and portable retirement scheme.
- An NRI between 18 – 60 years of age is allowed to join NPS under Repatriable or Non-repatriable mode.
- A unique Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) is issued to each subscriber.
- Contributions in the retirement account are managed by a registered Fund Manager, whom the subscriber can choose.
- The fund can be allocated under various asset classes like equity, corporate bonds, government securities etc. also as per the choice of the subscriber.
|Minimum Contribution at the time of account opening
||Rs. 500 /-
|Minimum amount per contribution
||Rs. 500 /-
|Minimum total contribution in the year
||Rs. 1000 /-
|Minimum frequency of contributions
||1 per year
Secure your future back home.
Join NPS through DBFS for a happy retired life.
4 Models of NPS
One can join NPS through 4 main models:
- Government Sector model – only for employees of central government, state governments and central/state autonomous bodies.
- Atal Pension Yojana – scheme with ensures specified amount as pension (max Rs.5,000/-), especially meant for people in unorganized sectors.
- Corporate model – for group scheme under a corporate.
- All Citizen Model – for general public including NRIs.
For information inquiries
Doha – India Desk
D Ring Road Branch Building,
1st Floor D Ring Road,
P.O. Box: 3818, Doha, Qatar
Telephone: +974 4016 4380 – 83
SakharBhavan, Ground Floor,
Plot No. 230, Block No III,
Back bay Reclamation,
Mumbai – 400021
Telephone: +91 22-33941114
1st Floor, LuLu Mall,
34/1000 NH 47,
Edapally, Kochi – 682024
Telephone: +91 484-4100061/ 4100167
Old Door No. 35, New Door No. 9
Mount Road, Anna Salai
(Near Anna Statue)
Chennai – 600 002
Telephone: +91 44 4006 4805 / 4006 4800
Kuwait – India Desk
Doha Bank, Kuwait Branch
Kuwait City, Ahmed Al-Jaber Street
Al Darwaza, Al-Sarraf Tower
P.O. Box 506, Safat 13006, Sharq, Kuwait